Saturday 31 August 2024

Orange KYC To Green

 


I was fully Green KYC. One day I have received a pop up window asking me to submit liveness video check. I did as instructed and later my Green KYC turned Orange KYC ! What have happened?

My duty as validator was put on hold. I can no longer do anything except continue mining. Later after a few days, I received another pop up window that requested me to re-submit another liveness video check. I did as instructed and it did not help nor change the Orange KYC status.

I have read from social media, many other Pioneers have encountered the same problem. I done some research and found out that some Pioneer managed to solve this problem by updating their password. Good luck... but some said they have done the password update yet still remain Orange.

Since I have not try anything, I decided to give it a try. Surprising and happily for me.... IT WORKED! I got back my Green KYC and now able to continue as validator!

If that happened to you... wish you good luck and all the best.

If this not work for you, do not discourage. PCT (Pi Core Team) sure have the answer to solve this. All you need to do is just follow whatever instruction disclose to you. 

Before changed password, make sure that you have verified your phone number.

 

Core Team may not able to sent you any message if your phone number is not verified.

Phone Verification


Password Update

No comments:

Post a Comment